The SEO Account Coordinator is an entry-level position in the client services department of the Raleigh SEO Company. Account Coordinators provide technical, administrative, and digital marketing support to SEO Analysts. They assist in the day-to-day administration of SEO campaigns to attract inbound leads/traffic and generate e-commerce revenue for the agency’s clients. Responsibilities include maintaining an awareness of client Internet marketing activities, detail-oriented project management, executing SEO strategy.
Duties of the SEO Account Coordinator
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing service-related documents such as research materials, reporting, and task reports.
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Delivering on detailed SEO action plans based on the high-level strategy developed by the SEO Analyst.
- Verifying production requirements for campaign-related tasks.
- Creating project timelines and providing status reports to the SEO Analyst.
- Responding to internal information requests related to campaign tasks.
- Gaining a solid understanding of your clients and their industries and a working-level understanding of your their industries, company cultures, customers, and products/services.
- Familiarity with current SEO best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of organization
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- High competency level in reviewing and editing marketing content
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency business
The SEO Account Coordinator is a learning role for a recent graduate or someone new to Digital Marketing and client services. Most of our Account Coordinators have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Administration or a related field, and one year of experience in the field.